iCandy for Land Rover Peach All-Terrain Pushchair, Carrycot & Accessories
The first four-wheeled iCandy All-Terrain pushchair incorporates the instantly recognisable styles and functionality of both a Land Rover all-terrain vehicle and an iCandy stroller. The final result is the creation of the ultimate go-anywhere travel system.
* Available to order in-store with small deposit & pay the balance in flexible instalments *
It’s the attention to detail contained within the iCandy for Land Rover pushchair that really set it apart from the competition. Inspired by the versatile, luxury new-generation Discovery, Land Rover’s design DNA can be seen on this pushchair from the cut and sew of the seat unit to the laser-etched handlebar. Every aspect has been carefully considered to achieve visual balance in perfect harmony with the utmost in functionality and performance.
Engineered to Perform
Every millimetre of this pushchair has been meticulously considered and the attention to detail is unparalleled. With class leading quality and suitable from birth, the iCandy for Land Rover pram provides a carrycot (0-6 months approx) and a seat unit (approx 6 months to 25kg) along with a colour-matched footmuff and seat liner. In addition to this the pushchair includes the multi-functional Cargo Bag that has been designed to fit perfectly in the basket of the pushchair and is also wearable as a backpack.
The safest way for your newborn to travel, the iCandy for Land Rover carrycot is also suitable for permanent overnight sleeping so can be used as a travel cot when visiting family and friends. The micro-fleece lining and water repellent fabrics ensure complete comfort, whilst the multi function, extendable SPF50 canopy ensures maximum protection and optimum temperature regulation.
From 6 months, or whenever your baby can support their own head, to a class-leading 25kg, the iCandy for Land Rover seat unit provides your child with the perfect place to explore. With one-handed operation, the seat can be switched easily between parent or world facing modes, and the 4-positon recline always ensures comfort. The detailed stitching within the seat coordinates with the very same design as found in the most desirable of Land Rover vehicles.
With rugged multi-terrain, puncture-proof tyres and an all-aluminium frame, iCandy for Land Rover offers the ultimate in safety and go-anywhere ability. The chassis utilises iCandy’s famous one hand fold, and is free standing when stored. The unique iCandy elevators are also included with the pushchair - these bring the baby higher and closer to the parent to improve interaction and reduce the need for bending over. In world facing mode they also offer the functionality of a highchair when out and about.
Product Features Include:
- Suitable from birth (with carrycot) or 6 months (pushchair & seat unit) up to 25kgs
- Carrycot suitable for overnight sleeping
- Parent and World facing
- Engineered for all-terrain use
- One-handed compact, freestanding fold
- Swivel bumper bar
- All-terrain, puncture proof tyres
- Large, easy to access co-ordinated basket
- Locking swivel front wheels
- Elevator adaptor included
- One touch buckle
- Comes with co-ordinated Cargo Rucksack Style Bag
- Comes with co-ordinated Footmuff with Seat Liner
- Adjustable hood
- Five point safety harness
- Multi-functional canopy
- Luxury quilted fabrics
- One hand seat recline
- Auto-fold lock
- Comes complete with elevators & raincover
- Suitable from birth up to 25kg
- Folded (LxWxH) 70x61x42.5cms
- Unfolded (LxWxH) 55x52x99cms
- Maximum weight for shopping basket - 10kgs
- Safety tested & certified to BS EN 1888 and BS EN 1466 for Europe