Cosatto Come & Go Group 0+/1 Isofix Car Seat (Dawn Chorus)
This clever extended rear facing car seat from Cosatto lasts from birth to around 4 years old (18kg).
It’s packed full of safety tech for maximum in-car peace of mind and the easy-access rotation feature makes life on-the-go a breeze.
* Delivery Direct from Cosatto *
Extended Rear Facing (ERF)
Cosatto's Come & Go Car Seat is suitable from birth up to 18kg. It fits rear facing up to 18kg, allowing your child to face rear longer for safety – around 4 years old. Come & Go can also forward face from 9kg up to 18kg.
Why is ERF recommended? In a front on collision rear facing seats distribute force across a much larger area of the back so there’s less pressure on the delicate head, neck and spine.
Easy Access Rotation
The seat can be rotated to side facing for easy access from a car door. No more stretching and leaning in when lifting baby out or doing up the harness. Come and Go then locks into position either forward or rear facing when you’re on the move.
Safe and Secure with ISOFIX
The deep side-impact protection and reinforced shell construction cocoons your mini passenger. ISOFIX connectors with correct-fit indicators bring extra security with a satisfying click. The support leg and anti-rebound bar transfer force into the vehicle floor.
Anti-Escape System and No-Rethread Harness
Use Come and Go’s exclusive Anti-Escape System to stop wriggling toddlers freeing themselves from the harness. The handy in-situ harness means you can easily adjust the headrest and shoulder strap height without having to remove it.
Comfort and Safety – The Perfect Combo
Come and Go combines 1st class comfort with security thanks to plush padding, removable newborn wedge, laid-back reclining seat and adjustable headrest for growing on the go. Pop-off washable covers keep Come and Go sparkling.
Come and Go also comes with an industry-leading 4 year guarantee for your peace of mind (registration required)
* Suitable from birth up to 4 yrs approx.
* Rearward facing: 0 - 18kgs (4 yrs approx.)
* Forward facing: 9 - 18kgs (4 yrs approx.)
* Extended rearward facing (ERF) so your child can face rearward for longer - up to 4 years approx.
* Secure ISOFIX fitting using the integrated ISOFIX base.
* Seat rotates to allow easy access to your child from the car door. Fixes securely into forward or rearward position when driving.
* ISOFIX base has anti-rebound bar plus support leg to transfer force into the vehicle floor.
* Side impact protection – contoured seat shape with deep side wing panels and force absorbing construction.
* Simple no-rethread headrest and shoulder strap height adjust.
* Fully adjustable for maximum comfort – multiple headrest positions and 4 recline positions in forward facing.
* Includes patented 5 point plus anti-escape system (Group 1 only).
* Quick-release 5 point safety harness distributes forces over the strongest parts of the body.
* Padded removable seat liner plus newborn seat wedge and headhugger for comfort.
* Anti-slip chest pads and tummy pad for a snug ride.
* Pop-off easy clean covers to make life easier
* Industry-leading 4 year guarantee.
* Complies with R44.04
Will it fit my car?
Go to the Cosatto Car Seat Fit Checker https://www.cosatto.com/car-seat-fit-checker and check it is approved for use in your vehicle before buying
Always drive with seat in fixed position. Seat rotation is for stationary use only.
Never put a child in a passenger seat fitted with an active front airbag. Airbags are designed to protect adults but can have the opposite effect on children.
Try to keep journeys for newborns up to 4 weeks old no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat.
Always be sure that your car seat and base are fitted correctly and are compatible with your child and car. Always refer to your instruction manual.