Axkid Minikid (Green)
Axkid Minikid is one of the ERF (extended rear facing) car seats on the market that your child can stay rear-facing in the longest.
It's Swedish Plus tested & approved for use between 0-25 kg (approximately 125 cm & 6 years of age).
We always recommend using an infant carrier for your newborn. However when your child has out-grown it, the Axkid Minikid is a great choice for your child to travel rear-facing for much longer & is Swedish Plus tested up to 25kg.
Thanks to its innovative design, the Axkid Minikid is spaciious & comfortable but takes up little space in the car & can be fitted up on the seat for very small children who do not require extra legroom.
The Minikid comes with a long support leg & self-tightening tether straps for optimal in-car safety. These tether straps also make it very easy to fit the seat into your vehicle - simply rock the seat until it sits firm, meaning you can get a really solid fit. The adjustable front leg is used to alter the reclining angle to suit your child.
The Axkid Minikid is fitted with a headrest that adjusts automatically to your child’s height, providing your child with as safe & comfortable a journey as possible.
- conforms to ECE R44.04 & is Swedish Plus tested
- machine washable cover
- 5 recline positions
- installed using vehicles 3-point seat belt
- automatic headrest adjustment
- 5-point safety harness
- deep side wings & ASIP (Axkid Side Impact Protection)
- new thicker (cosier!) headrest
- Angle Adjusting Wedge available to provide more recline if needed
- Baby Cushion included
- one pair of tether straps included (for use if your vehicle doesn't have pre-installed attachment loops)
- Width: 44 cm
- Height: 62 cm
- Depth: 56 cm
- Weight: 11.4 kg