Cosatto Den i-Size Group 0+/1 Isofix Car Seat (Rosie)
This luxury from-birth i-Size car seat from Cosatto combines ultimate comfort with the latest safety features such as ISOFIX fitting & electronic safe-fit warning system for a simple & secure fit.
Ultra side-impact protection & premium plush padding keep your mini passenger safe & snug on any journey.
* Delivery Direct from Cosatto *
Rearward to Forward Facing
Cosatto's Den i-Size car seat is suitable from birth up to 3 years approx (40-95cm). It must stay rear-facing from birth up to 15 months for extended protection. The rear-facing mode extends to 83cm child height. It is forward-facing from 71cm child height up to 95cm (3 years).
ISOFIX and Safe-Fit Warning System
The ISOFIX attachment points bring added security with a satisfying click. The electronic safe-fitting warning system lets you know Den is correctly secured to the base so you can drive happy.
Den has undergone stringent i-Size impact testing. The dual-walled side-impact protection with high performance energy-absorbing material keep little passengers safe from all sides. The support leg and rebound bar are anti-rotation devices designed to prevent car seat movement.
Den’s exclusive Anti-Escape System keeps wriggling toddlers secure. The handy in-situ harness has a one-handed simultaneous harness and headrest adjust feature. No need to remove and rethread as they grow.
Life’s a breeze thanks to fresh air vents, adjustable back support to cocoon your growing child and multi-recline in forward-facing for laid-back lounging. Pop-off washable covers keep Den dapper. The luxury impact-absorbing foam lining gives added side-impact protection and all-round comfort.
Register your Cosatto Den Car Seat for an industry-leading 4 year guarantee for your peace of mind.
Features & Benefits Include:-
* Tested to stringent i-Size regulations.
* Rearward-facing 40-83 cm. (around 15 months).
* Forward-facing 71-95 cm. (Up to around 3 years).
* Maximum child weight 18kg.
* Suitable from birth (40cm) to 18kg.
* ISOFIX base with electronic light and sound warning system to prevent incorrect seat fitting.
* Dual-walled side-impact protection with high performance energy-absorbing material for comfort and safety.
* Rebound bar and support leg secure the car seat and prevent rotation.
* Air ventilation panels to help prevent baby overheating.
* Easy to install ISOFIX with correct-connect indicators.
* Simple one-handed simultaneous harness and headrest adjust. No rethreading.
* Includes patented 5 point plus Anti-Escape System when forward facing.
* Quick-release 5 point safety harness distributes forces over the strongest parts of the body.
* Multiple recline positions in forward-facing mode for a laid-back journey.
* Pop-off washable fabrics to make life easier!
* Padded anti-slip chest pads and tummy pad for comfort.
* Complies with European Standard R129.
* Industry-leading 4 year guarantee when registered
Does this fit my car?
Please see the Cosatto Car Seat Fit Checker https://www.cosatto.com/car-seat-fit-checker to ensure it is compatible with your vehicle before purchasing
Never put a child in a passenger seat fitted with an active front airbag. Airbags are designed to protect adults but can have the opposite effect on children.
Always be sure that your car seat and base are fitted correctly and are compatible with your child and car. Always refer to your instruction manual.
Try to keep journeys for newborns up to 4 weeks old no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat.